2022 Was A Big Year For Pulse, 2023 Is Shaping Up To Be Even Bigger
As year three of Pulse network construction comes to a close, the team is proud of what has been accomplished since the beginning of 2022 – and excited for what’s to come in 2023! In the spirit of the season, these are a few of our favorite things…
- International Customer Experience Award – We are always working on ways to deliver on our promise of a rock-solid utility backed by outstanding customer service. First, we are building a state-of-the-art multi-gigabit network that will be available at every address in the city. Then, we optimized our backend systems to create an incredible customer experience . We are proud to report that Pulse was recognized with the SugarCRM “2022 Customer Experience Innovation Breakthrough Award.” This recognition is for our true end-to-end customer experience implemented across service, tech support, engineering, marketing, and sales. The Breakthrough Awards celebrate businesses across the globe, so it is an honor for Pulse’s bold vision to be recognized.
- Gold Stars From Our Customers – With over 70 Google customer reviews, we are rated at 4.6 stars. With grades like these, we know our customers are satisfied. See for yourself at LovelandPulse.com/CustomerLoveStories
- Accessible and Affordable – We launched the Pulse Affordable Connectivity Program Supplement in September, offering assistance beyond the standard Federal plan for disadvantaged households. With the Pulse ACP Supplement, qualifying customers are eligible for free or reduced-priced connectivity, depending on their selected package. Since launching this expanded aid, we’ve doubled the number of homes in need being served with these funds. Find out if you’re eligible at LovelandPulse.com/ACP
- Loveland Businesses Love Pulse – Service to Loveland’s businesses – the economic life-blood of our community – is hopping! We recommend businesses interested in switching to Pulse in the near future reach out to us as soon as possible for bookings in the new year. Our dance card is filling up quickly! Fill out this online form, and we’ll get back to you ASAP: LovelandPulse.com/Business
- Out In the Community & Recognized By The Community – Pulse has been out and about (and in some cases, in or online) at over 30 events to connect with our community this year. Sponsoring a blood drive, educating the community at farmer’s markets and on webinars, hanging out at the Corn Roast, and many others. We have also been honored by the community. Pulse was recognized at the LiveLoveland.Org 60 Years of Seeds of Innovation Event with the 2022 Community Champion Award, and with the 2022 Aspiring Innovation Award from the Loveland Chamber of Commerce.
With 2023 around the corner, we’re getting excited as Phase 1 of the construction project is entering the home stretch. We are also working on new features, tools, and processes to keep delivering on our promises of incredible service to the community (current Pulse customers, you’ll want to keep a close eye on upcoming announcements!). If you haven’t already, check to see if your address is in a Pulse-ready area now, and keep in touch with us for news, updates, and feature launches at LovelandPulse.com/CheckAvailability
Pulse offers multi-gigabit-speed Internet, PulseTV, and Voice services on a fiber-optic fast network. The community-owned fiber utility is built with a promise to connect the entire Loveland community, be transparent with rates and speeds, and provide local service and responsiveness second to none.