Tell a Neighbor how much you love your Pulse gigabit internet.
When your Neighbor signs up for Pulse, they’ll tell us you referred them.
Get $50 off a future
bill when they’ve
been with us for 90 days!
Make sure your neighbor knows your full name and street name so a Pulse representative can locate and credit your account.
After your neighbor has been online with Pulse for 90 days, you will see the reward applied to your bill!
Pulse’s Refer A Neighbor Program Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern participation in the City of Loveland’s Communications Enterprise’s (“Pulse”) Refer A Neighbor program (“Refer A Neighbor Program” or “Program”). By referring a customer, activating service or otherwise participating under the Program, the referring customer (“Advocate”) and the referred new customer (“New Customer”) agree to be bound by these Terms.
Under the Program, eligible Advocates who satisfy all Program eligibility criteria shall each receive a referral credit (“Credit”). The type and amount of the Credit shall be determined solely by Pulse and is subject to change at Pulse’s sole discretion. The Program only applies to referrals of new subscribers to Pulse’s Internet service. The Advocate will receive the Credit on their account when the following Program eligibility criteria are met:
- An Advocate must be an existing Pulse customer.
- An Advocate refers a New Customer to Pulse, and the New Customer successfully gets Pulse’s high speed Internet service installed.
- The New Customer must be installed after February 23, 2022.
- The New Customer must maintain the Service for at least 90 consecutive days after service activation and both the Advocate’s and the New Customer’s accounts must be in good standing during this 90-day period. Good standing means you have complied with all explicit obligations.
- Once the 90-day service period has been satisfied, a Credit of $50 will be applied to the Advocate’s account on the next occurring billing cycle. Program participants acknowledge that the Credit may take up to 3 to 4 weeks after the end of the qualifying service period to appear on participant’s respective billing statement. The Credit has no cash value and will not be refunded.
The Program is only available to customers (both referred and referring) located in areas where Pulse provides service. Customers may not refer themselves at additional locations and the Program offer does not apply to a second business or a second personal account. The New Customer’s account must be under a different name and have a different service address than the Advocate’s account. If a New Customer is referred by more than one Advocate, only the first Advocate submitted will be awarded the Credit.
City of Loveland employees who are responsible for selling Pulse services and/or products, including business services and Pulse third-party contractors, vendors, or agents and their employees and all others with whom they are domiciled are not eligible to participate in the Program or receive any Credits under the Program for referring a customer, being referred as a customer, or otherwise.
Pulse may, at any time, change the service required to receive a Credit under the Program. By participating in the Program, both the Advocate and New Customer agree that Pulse may share their name, referral channel (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or e-mail), service installation status, and date and other information with the Advocate or New Customer and others, including third-party providers, for the purpose of administering the Program.
A participant’s account does not qualify for the Credit until all of the information Pulse requires in connection with opening a residential service account is provided. Reproduction, purchase, sale, transfer or trade of this offer is prohibited. Multiple Credits may be earned by the Advocate within a one-month period, but only one Credit may be applied per month. Additional Credits will be applied in subsequent months. This Program offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Advocates are eligible to earn a maximum of 10 referral credits per calendar year.
Other restrictions may apply. The Terms of this Program may be changed or revoked at any time without notice at Pulse’s sole discretion.