Pulse’s Fiber-Optic Internet Construction on Track to Complete by End of 2023
Photo Caption: On Nov.13, 2019, city officials and the public joined Pulse’s ground-breaking ceremony near the first of five huts installed to bring the core of the community-owned, fiber-optic internet network to life. Now in Spring of 2023, Phase 1 of the network will be complete by the end of the year.
In late 2019, construction of Loveland’s only community-owned communications utility kicked off. The goal was to build a brand-new fiber-optic network from scratch past each and every address within City of Loveland city limits as it existed at that time. Existing only to serve the best interests of the public, and not to generate revenue for shareholders, the organization was built on a promise of quality local service, transparency in rates and speeds, and responsiveness second to none. Network construction is on track to finish by the end of 2023, just four years after it began.
With over 85% of network construction now complete, residents are invited to see if multi-gigabit Internet, WiFi, Voice, and TV services are ready for them now: LovelandPulse.com/CanISignUpNow
Since construction began, Pulse has made many incredible accomplishments, including the following:
- June 18, 2020: Residential service was made available to the very first neighborhoods in Loveland.
- December 3, 2020: Business services were brought online.
- September 2021: In partnership with Thompson School District,, Pulse lit up the critically underserved students in Lago Vista community with connectivity.
- October 13, 2021: PulseTV went live!
- September 28, 2022: ACP Supplement from Pulse expanded access for underserved.
- October 2022: Pulse honored with multiple awards for Customer Experience and Innovation.
- February 23, 2023: With a 4.6 star rating from over 80 Google Reviews, and a Net Promoter Score over 65, Pulse was the highest rated internet service provider in Northern Colorado.
In fewer than four years, Pulse has revolutionized what it means to deliver world-class internet connectivity with a focus on outstanding customer and community service to the residents of Loveland.
Visit Pulse’s page to see all the latest symmetrical fiber internet pricing tiers and service offerings. Discover for yourself how great life can be with gigabit-speed internet, outstanding customer service, no data caps, no throttling, and no long-term service contracts.
Visit LovelandPulse.com or call our friendly, locally-based customer service team at 970-541-4990 to see how Pulse will make your digital world better in every way.